I guess I wouldn't be able to elicit a response from you unless I start the ball rolling. (Start the ball rolling means to start an activity.)
First things first - introduction. Hello 2E5 - I am Mr WJ Leong, your English teacher for the next ten weeks. (Boring!) I love travelling and am a self-professed avid photographer. (See some of my photographs from Yosemite National Park in the States in the post.) I love to sing and I used to train in a choir but now I only sing in the bathroom. Next term, we are going to incorporate songs in our English learning. I can be persuaded to sing :)
Now why don't you tell me more about yourself?
eh cher, emoo arh..? by the way i noe u more larhs, but, cn stop callin me ''bully lim''..?
ReplyDeleteHello , I am Amos Tan , 13 this year and I am in NPCC ( i just love police stuffs :D , except polishing boots ).
ReplyDeleteWhenever i am free , i like to sit down and listen to music (mostly chinese). But i do not sing ,(if not the glass will surely break if i do). And one more thing , i like to make lots and lots of friends ^^ .Basically thats all about me. :)
Amos
Hi, I am Hamza Ali, gonna be 14 this year, finally. I was born in Pakistan and my dad got transfered from there to Malaysia i stayed 5 years in Malaysia. I've had wonderful friends there, always went to international school, over there i have met people from Iraq, Germany, Canada, America, Japan, Iran, Switzerland, France, Scotland...and it goes on and on. I love music, and friends. I'm usually talking to my friends and listening to English music at home...nothing better to do. I'm am looking forward to having another years with all the friends I've made in Singapore. I have 1 older sister, and one younger brother.
ReplyDeleteMy best friends are from my previous schools- they are from Germany, Marvin...and Iraq, Sarah.
I know some peoples reaction to this is gonna be weird!!!lol.
Hamza
hello(:
ReplyDeleteGINA here.
in choir:D
Whenever i am free , i like to sit down and listen to music (:
hahahaha(:
cher, why you kick my bag?:D
Firzana here:
ReplyDeleteIM Firzana,a long way 2 go 2 reach 14.I lurve PINK.I like to listen to music,hang out with my friends and hang on the phone 4 hours.My cca is international dance,it was nice. Yar,so that's basically me,there's many more,but im lazy 2 write,hahahahahhhh...........
N btw,I like 2 laugh.....
hello. cheryl here!
ReplyDeletei am 14 this year
my cca is NPCC
i love listening to music! xD
i like making new friends &
make them become my gans!
THAT ALL!
Adeline commenting here, i'm from red cross youth and im going to turn 14 this year in mid-july.I loved swimming very much and tries to make time to go swimming whenever i'm free and i also liked listening to ghost stories that sounded real to me.
ReplyDeleteHi i am yenhong,my cca is volleyball and i am going to reach 14 this year.i love to play computer whenever i have the time.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYO!!! I'M JIN XING.. I'M FROM VOLLEYBALL... I'M A SUB-SET .. NOT REALLY A BALL KEEPER/TAKER AS YEN HONG ALWAYS SAY -.-.. I love to hear music.. mostly techno,dj's remix and etc.. i like jokes too.. i am a joker.. ok not really... Hate lots of things.. like homeworks << mostly all student do...MOSTLY.. so See Ya
ReplyDeleteKhairil 14 this year
ReplyDeleteFriendly
I love Techno Songs,easily gets angry etc2
ZZZZzzzzzz
Hi,I am Muhammad Ariffin Bin Jainal,reaching 14 this year.I am in hockey.I like that CCA a lot.I love speed metal and hard rock songs.That's all!
ReplyDeleteHi,my name is johan bin ramli.My CCA is hockey.My hobbies are playing soccer and hockey.
ReplyDeleteHi , This is Jenny ....I'm from Vietnam .... I'm 15 this year .... :(
ReplyDeleteMy CCA is international dance :D ......
I love playing badminton , chatting with friends , listening to music , hanging out with friends ......
the class blog was quite ok......
ReplyDeleteshairul
Hi,Wei Hao here.i'm 16 this year and i born in Indonesia and migrate to SG.I love NPCC very much.my hobbies is listening music,play basketball and ask frenz gather to play counter strike.My best pal Amos and Yi Xin in Jwss.
ReplyDeleteJING XING U REALLI IS A BALL KEEPER FROM YENHONG NO OFFENCE TY
ReplyDeleteABOUT VOLLEYBALL:JINGXING "BALLKEEPER" ME libaro RENKEAT the captain DYLAN "vice CAPTAIN" JIANING IS star player N MANY MORE LAZY TO SAY ZZZzzzz
ReplyDelete~Sorry for the offence~!
Hi,Renkeat here. 14 this year.I'm from volleyball,1 of the main 6 player in JWSS C'boys 09,along with Yenhong.I agree with Yenhong. My hobby listen to music and play volleyball.
ReplyDeleteTHE END
i am houtian 14 this year.cca is bball and i like to play dota.thats all
ReplyDeleteHi,I am Hamid Azman, 14 this year and I am quite tall in the school..I have a medical history called Patellar Subluxations/Dislocations and Chondromalacia Patellae....so..i can't do haevy activies..I am in NCDCC.. i like this cca cause i can learn more thing about civil defence..Whenever i am free , i usually like to listen to music using my mp3 or handphone or play some computer games...but not too often playing with the computer..:)... i also like to make friends regardless of race or religion...:)
ReplyDeletei am germaine i 13 this year lyk things about NPCC and during my leisure time i lyk to play wii and sometimes go for bowling and swimming... no more thingy for me to say le...
ReplyDelete